Roman Kondrachov, Strength Coach
Roman is a certified Strength & Conditioning Coach (NSCA-CSCS) and a Personal Trainer. He graduated from University of Toronto with Bachelor of Science Honors and possesses experience training athletes of various levels, ages and sporting disciplines. Roman also enthusiastically works with general populations, with a focus on improving fitness, body composition, well-being and flexibility. Through comprehensive knowledge and decades of practical experience in Calisthenics, Weight Training, Traditional Dance, Armwrestling, Karate and other physical disciplines, Roman is able to provide a quality training service.
He is sincerely determined to help people achieve their athletic and fitness-related goals. If you ever have any questions for him, don’t be intimidated to ask. He will always be glad to provide you with a detailed answer to the best of his abilities.
- Karate: multiple-times World Champion & multiple times Canadian Champion
- Calisthenics: 3rd place in Canadian Championships, 15 years of experience
- Russian & Ukrainian Traditional Folk Dance: Leading Soloist and Dancer in 2 Toronto-based groups (“Desna Ukrainian Dance Company of Toronto” and “Revival Russian Dance Ensamble“), performed all over Canada, biggest Ukrainian & Russian Cultural Festivals, FIFA World Cup Commercial
- Armwrestling: 2nd place in Ontario Regional Competition
- Strongman Competitor & Strength Training enthusiast
- Chess: 1st in Regional Championships
- NSCA – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Standard First Aid – CPR – AED